View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons
Flanking her apprentice as they both stepped into the medicine den, Redhawk let her eyes adjust to the medicine den before she joined the young tom's side at the nest he had picked out. She hadn't been in the den since the raid with RiverClan, and didn't really have any good or bad memories associated with it. Briefly though she wondered which of the nests had housed her sister when she had been treated for her injuries brought on by ShadowClan.

The warning in Crowpaw's voice earned a blink of surprise as she glanced at the tom, before it turned into brief sorrow, before fading away completely. Instinctively her paws tucked closer to her and her tail wrapped around them as if trying to subtly make herself smaller. She knew it was mouse-brained, getting sad over the sudden change in Crowpaw's behavior. So she tried to keep her face neutral and looked around for either Springlight or Drizzlecloud.

She had planned on giving an explanation for the young apprentice so that he wouldn't have to talk, but now Red wasn't so sure. She hadn't expected the sudden... coldness? Or whatever his voice was now laced with. So instead she sat silently, paws kneading the ground underneath the fluff of her tail.

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ] [ Springlight - @iliri ] [ Drizzlecloud - @Omari ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 3rd, 2024 at 07:29 PM.