View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Patrols, oh patrols. He just needed to get them done and he'd be fine. Best way to take medicine you don't want is to just swallow it down. No matter how much it tastes and smells like mouse bile. "Alright listen up. We're doin a batch of huntin patrols. It goes as the usual, name's called you're on a patrol."

"Cunninstrike (@Redshiftreign ), you'll be headed to The Territory with Sunleap ( @Katiethewolfchild ) n' Beetlepaw (x2 @/katie) Catch what you can don't be stupid."

"Mapledawn ( @Starphobia ) you'll be headed to Willow's Rise bring your apprentice Acornpaw ( @Streamtail ) n Snakepelt ( @rubberRatroom ) make sure everythin's in tip top shape n catch as much prey as you're able. Report back as always don't be stupid."

"Sprucejumper ( @Alchemist Kitsune )" a name he moreso recognized. A new Warrior. This would be a decent test. "You'll be takin Warblerpaw ( @sillycreatur ) , Poppypaw ( @Estelle ) an Lioncrest ( @Jayvines) with you to the ThunderGlade. Keep an eye out. Don't cross the border and anger the rabbit chasers. You're there to catch food for the Clan not make a mess for the Clan." a warning. Lioncrest was there so he wasn't too worried...the tom seemed reasonable. He didn't know anything about the other's however.

[ PATROLS ARE DUE MAY 13th at 11:59AKST . If you are unable to complete the patrol, or are unable to participate in the patrol, let me and your patrol members know ]

"That's all. Dismissed get goin." he huffed. After a few moments he looked around looking for. Ah, there they are. "Bumblestar. Mudhound quick word both of you." he said as he made his way towards the pair, only noticing a little later that Bumble's kit was nearby as well. He could listen too had a decent head on his shoulders. " You too Wolfhive. C'mere. Sunkissed creek, was it confirmed we'd be gettin that back from ShadowClan, no tricks no nothin?" @dino. @Rani @BEAR.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 3rd, 2024 at 10:00 PM.