View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 05:13 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springkit

>> @starry

Sickness. That was what this had to be, right? It was something he had come down with very recently... right? Right? It had to. He hadn't felt this before, this heavy something turning inside him, eating up his energy from the inside, and weight down his heart. But he also hadn't been sick before, and pale cats were sick, sick cats were tired. 'So, in that case, i must be sick.' He stepped inside the dimly lit medicine den. 'and this is where you go when you're sick, this is who you talk to. "Mis-" His voice sounded shrill and weak, and he had to clear his throat before trying again. "Mistyshard?" That was her name, he didn't have the energy he used to have so no nickname.

He licked his lips and glanced around, looking at the different herbs and plants, at the walls, at everything... everything else, everything that didn't make him think of fighting. Looking at sticks. Leaves. Flowers. Cobwebs... cobwebs. cobwebs were used placed on wounds (mother had said that the one time he found a spider). cobwebs. wounds.... clanmates hurt- NO. not that though, notthatthought"i think im sick." Now he looked at Mistyshard - her eyes, not her scars. "i started feeling wierd all of a sudden so i think im sick.

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker