View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 09:20 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

@Rani [Crow mention] (dw about Crow! Lark’s just the grouchiest insomniac ever and they hate 99% of all cats lol)
r=19, r=10

Larkspring watched as Crowtooth tumbled down, mink and all, and scored a kill against the rodent. For a split second, a flicker of guilt passed across their face. But as quickly as the feeling came, it was gone. Guilt didn’t exist within Larkspring. Ehhh, it’s that old geeezer’s problem. With an irritated flick of their ear, Larkspring listened as Crowtooth chewed them out for not taking the fight seriously. What did that old tom know anyways? How dare he suggest that Lark was treating it like a game? Sure, maybe the ‘rat day’ joke was a bit unprecedented, but Larksprint was dead set on littering the clearing with mink bodies. Stupid, stupid, stupid. All these stupid cats with their stupid problems. If I had left him with that mink he would’ve been halfway to StarClan by now. A sudden nip (test bite) on their already-bitten leg sent a yelp out of their muzzle. They turned and sprung, only to have the mink escape. Stupid bugger giving me another stupid bite on my stupid leg… When the next mink flew at Larkspring, they dove, claws and teeth working like those rumbling Thunderpath machines as the mink turned cold. As Larkspring lifted their head, the blood on their mouth made them seem violent. Enraged. Vengeful. They cast a glance at Crowtooth, who had found his way beside Twilightstar. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But that didn’t mean that Larkspring wouldn’t help him again. They turned away, directing their gaze towards more minks, but still making sure Crowtooth was in view.

-sign my sig below if you want-