View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Mink rolled: 13! Wolffang rolled: 1! Both miss, but Wolffang misses critically! Will he get lucky? Nope! He rolled another 1! Uh-oh...

It seemed he'd gotten a decent ShadowClan cat, or at least one with basic honor and comprehending skills. The odd ginger-patched warrior was certainly defending his back. Wolffang quickly turned back to the rest of the fight, where the injured mink was lunging for one of his legs. He picked it off the ground, so the mink's teeth snapped on empty air. Wolffang lunged for the creature with all his might, eager to kill another one... but it darted out of the way. He tried to recover his lunge, but he fell with a thud onto the grassy earth. Where there was a flat rock

The impact sent stars shooting through his eyes. Wolffang gritted his teeth and shook away the pain, but suddenly, the mink was on him, sinking its teeth into the soft flesh around his throat.

Panic and adrenaline shot through him, and he thrashed with all his claws, writhing and twisting and kicking. The salty tang of blood shot into his nose, and he felt it welling at his throat, soaking into the ragged fluff that covered it. For a heartbeat, he was standing in the WindClan camp, blood clogging his windpipes after the fight with the dogs.

Leopardsong's copper eyes darted in front of his vision.

Please don't die again.

Wolffang rolled a 3...

Unable to yowl, jaws gaping with the pressure, Wolffang swung as hard as he could. But the creature wouldn't let go, its teeth painfully continuing to dig into his soft flesh...

@Abyssopelagic @Poprock (Anyone is open to reply!)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!