View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 09:01 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @taillow @SpiritedWarrior @Omari ]

She hadn’t been far to hear the commotion occurring towards the entrance of the medicine den, only being near the herb storage and eying the herbs before detecting the sharp stench of blood that reached her nostrils. It was a little bit ago when Daylightwing was getting herself checked out and she had taken care of the bloodied bedding that had made itself apparent along it, so gathering patients within the medicine den wasn’t anything all too surprising to the younger medic. Without much thought, the calico instinctively gathered a bloom of marigold and a wad of cobwebs, already pointing out Drizzlecloud padding off with a wad of moss in her jaws to cleanse out the wounds of their new patient. The calico easily overheard an older voice call for both herself and Drizzlecloud, instinctively following after her mentor as she approached their patient. Crowpaw wasn't anyone she was familiar with, and the medic gave a firm nod toward Redhawk as she noted the hornet’s presence within the den. It could be just to keep an eye out for Crowpaw, she assumed.

Given that Drizzlecloud was already working away at cleaning up the debris and excess blood amongst his gashes, the small molly eyed the wounds momentarily before quietly humming, snagging the golden bloom towards herself. “Do… tell what… happened to… cause these… injuries… if you… don’t mind… explaining.” Springlight explained, snagging a small droplet of water onto the bloom as she prepared to use it to properly chew up into a poultice for Crowpaw’s wounds after Drizzlecloud was finished cleaning them.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 4th, 2024 at 09:18 PM.