Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Rugged Range

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dust @hades.

This was the place, the wonderful place Adderpaw came to love. Oh how she wished she could become a warrior already just so she could spend some alone time in the rugged range. Allow herself to daydream just for a little while as she thought about the past. Having seen a ghost once for a brief moment, she wondered if she would ever see a spirit wonder across these rough lands.... That would have to wait though, since she was here out on a mission and that wasn't to hunt ghosts.

"Thanks for the reminder Cherryswirl" Adderpaw said sweetly before taking a moment to think about which one she wanted to get. "I'll get the marigolds! They are sneaky and need the prowess of a mighty snake to get them!" Adderpaw said in a cocky manner, but given how she usually acted it was hard to tell if it was a joke or not. She was joking of course.

With that the young cat bounced off to find the marigolds she was after

1d20 roll results: 20! Critical success!

Adderpaw did not have to go far. She felt as if the wind was being blown to show her the way, as if Skyclan spirits where showing her the way! Once the breeze stopped she found herself at a large bundle of marigolds. She took as many as she could carry and there was still more left to grab. There was a temptation to try and push how many she could carry but then remembered that she should leave some flowers behind so that they can regrow next time. And there was the possibility that trying to hold more would just ruin all the flowers.

5 marigolds collected

With her bounty of gold collected, Adderpaw walked back to the spot they were last before the group split up and sat down waiting for the others. She carefully placed down the flowers and closed her eyes to meditate on the surroundings. Adderpaw realized she had some time to do this while waiting for the others to gather herbs and didn't know when she would be able to do it again, so she took the moment readily.

She drank in the smells of newleaf coming, the howls of the wind, the chirps of the birds and imagined to herself Skyclan cats. Silently she let out a prayer thanking them for helping her find the flowers. The moment to think to herself fed something in Adderpaw. For so long she didn't know she was starving but this filled a gut that she didn't know she had. Filling it with a food she not yet understood. Despite that the young cat readily welcomed this filling feeling. It was a small blessing that the living got to have when they actually lived.

Last edited by Fish; May 5th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.