Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 08:27 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Stars above, this cat was obnoxious. It took every ounce of effort within him to stay neutral, to avoid laughing in this cat's face. It was truly pathetic, how dead cats felt that being dead automatically gave them some sort of superiority over the living. No wonder so many had turned their backs on the spirits.

Even though he currently maintained his composure, his patience was beginning to run quite thin. "'My worth' is in the effort I'm already putting in. Birdsnow put barely a claw's worth of effort into changing RiverClan. I'm bringing order back into this Clan. And for what it's worth, I'm not going to send them into battle until they're clearly ready. But giving them something unifying to look towards, a common enemy that isn't each other, is a step towards bringing us back into a strong position. I have the drive and the determination that my predecessors lacked. I'm well aware you probably won't believe me, and given RiverClan's track record I wouldn't believe me either. But since you've given me hardly any time from when I became leader to now, I'm not exactly sure what you want other than words."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.