Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Relief flooded the russet warrior as Bravebird confirmed he would be known as the kits' father. He didn't think she would keep him from them, but he had to make sure. His star-struck expression had softened a little as she continued to talk, settling down into a loafed position again. Hawkfur... didn't like how Bravebird was already thinking of her death. They weren't even close to old age yet.

Concern flared in his chest as he remembered his conversation with Crowtooth, about how Bravebird had been pulling away from him as well. Surely, Bravebird had no plans to... not soon, right? Hawkfur gave her a shakey smile. "Well, we won't have to worry about that for a long time." He meowed. "These kits are going to be the most loved cats in the entire clan." He would make sure of it. Hawkfur's tufted ear swiveled towards camp, the stirring of a clanmate reminding him that dawn was rapidly approaching. "I'm honored you chose me for this, Bravebird. I mean it." He gave her a soft smile full of affection. "Thank you."

[Do we want to wrap it up here? :3]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!