View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Daykit

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit tilted his head.

"Oh. Is that so?" Daykit tapped the ground with his tail, silently thinking. "But is life always entirely happy? I don't expect my life to be happy. But do I want to 'go back' only to die again? I don't believe so. I know I won't die again. I don't know what, but I know I can't die again. Would I be trying this hard to be revived if I know I'm going to die instantly anyways? Nobody's life is perfect and I know that. And I don't expect mine to be any better than the ones that the other cats here in StarClan lived." Daykit closed his eyes and sighed. He wasn't sure where he was going with all this, but he had faith. He couldn't just... Die again, after all this effort. After all this believing. After all this hope. Was he selfish for this? Would he be disliked for his hunger for a life he never had?

"I... Hope this answered all your previous questions.." He said, his voice quieter than before.

{ @ellie - @Rani - @LostInTheOrchids }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!