View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 24/7
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

So I need a more comprehensive plot than this. Please take a look at this post as an example of what I'm looking for. Note that this is just a reference; you can go with whatever plot you want, but I'm looking for something that actually has some complexity to it and actually involves RC.

Hi! If you want to join as a Clan cat straight away, you can go ahead and submit your cat to the allegiances. Check out the Newbie Guide under Site Information for instructions on how to do that. If you want to attempt to join as an outsider, please fill out the form on the first post of this thread!

Hey! So I need an actual plot, not a description of how this cat will go about joining the Clan. The plot should have some complexity to it, and should involve RiverClan in some way. If you want an example, check out the post I linked higher up in this reply.

Hi! I need a more complex plot than this. Feel free to check out the post I linked higher up in this reply for an example of the type of plot I'm looking for.

Hey! I fixed it! Just let me know if it needs more editing