View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Prepare for the Worst [p]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

So yes, tails are good but not likely, probably good to think about if he was going against another apprentice or a younger warrior but that was pushing it. Legs are good for strong cats but Rabbitpaw doesn’t think of him very strong, not like Crowtooth at least so the strategy for legs may not work for him right now, paws would remain the focus for impairment. Hips are also good for impairment. Alright then. That sounded easy enough. Though he was curious about strategies for being fast, because Rabbitpaw thought himself fast, not strong. Then warnings on dodging, which was probably something that Rabbitpaw would be better at. He used to run around his mother’s attempts to catch him all the time, he is way ahead of this game! At least, that’s what he thought before nearly getting a full face of paw by his own mentor! Why was he first? Jail for Crowtooth, jail for 1000 moons.

Though pulling from his swift lesson with Bravebird and Dovepaw he managed to pull back enough to only get clipped on his muzzle, which still hurt but wasn’t a blow to his head. Then there was a follow up to his side that had him tumbling to the side, his paws tangled under him as though he was cursed, cursed by starclan after being betrayed by his mentor, not Rabbitpaw’s kind of day. Teeth snapped near his ears which spooked him but e didn’t linger long on the ground and hopped up to his paws in a flash, go, go, go! While Crowtooth was focused on the other apprentices. The blonde apprentice smirked and dashed forward as fast as he could, and then in an act of ‘I have no idea what I am doing, but this will totally work and look cool’ he attempted to jump up onto his mentor’s back. If he managed to land, he knew he wouldn’t last long, but he would be ample distraction for his fellow apprentices to move in. On a foe though, Rabbitpaw wouldn’t be scared to dig claws into to hang on, but in no world would Rabbitpaw do something like that to anyone in his clan, hence why he was sure he was going to tumble off quick with no way to really hold on.

Hushpaw seemed to move in quickly though as soon as he recovered from his own blows from Crowtooth. Rabbitpaw knows he really shouldn’t be having any sort of fun and should be completely serious but this almost felt like a game in some ways. It was almost kind of fun. Though the lingering fear of actually needing to fight things like minks or Riverclan was there, underlining.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw | @Neptune. - Hushpaw |@Ladiebugg - Duskpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!