Thread: [Approved] Daykit
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Daykit

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest
A large, dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

Ah yes, Dustpoppy. Green eyes narrowed and a tabby tail flicked around to shelter Daykit a bit ears pinning as father disapproved of how the molly was handling the situation. Even if Dustpoppy came from the same place as Lichenflood they had very different views and this one was why he disliked her. This was a kit, not some foolish warrior who'd lived a worthless life and died like a kit but a stillborn kit who never even had a chance to try. Her mistakes were not born of something lesser like the older cats, but were more forgivable and yet here Dustpoppy was treating the child like an adult.

At least Daykit was dealing with it well.

Lichenflood sighed, tapping the kit on the chin with his tail and redirected attention back to himself. "Do not fear child, you've answered our questions far better then cats far far older then you. And from it I am willing to send you back, to give you the second chance you desire with you aware of the risks that come with life.

But I will grant you knowledge, one last warning so you may choose your own fate. The family you'd return to, your family is one of blackened titans. Your mother is more a medicine cat then a mother, trapped between two duties she is struggling to balance. Your father, should you choose to accept him as such is similar but with his emotions. Finally your siblings, half whole and not may not accept you and love you as kin, grappling with the complexities of their own existence. However, there are many of them and should you have the strength to bear through the trials rejoining the family may bring then you may find your place within it.

Should that reward be worth it, then you have my approval to return."
Perhaps by this he'd be sending the kit into a life harder then he deserved, but Daykit wanted life and all that came with it. This was what'd come with Daykits life, and he did not want to try a different one.

@Starphobia @ellie @LostInTheOrchids