My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Name: Rabbitpaw
Gender & Pronouns: Male, he/him
Injury Overview: cracked paw pads
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live, fully heal
Other: his paws started to annoy him so he started to clean them more but oh, that seems to have made things worse. Maybe he should see miss lightningstorm. Oh they’re bleeding now…yeah he should go see miss lightningstorm.

Takes place shortly after the mink attack maybe? His paws have been hurt for a while he just hasn’t seen Lightningstorm until they were bleeding and not great.
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune
I am going to be sending out patrols that takes place right after the mink event to restock on herbs, but I believe that once I add some herbs that I keep forgetting to add to storage back in she should have enough herbs to tend to the lad, so feel free to send him to the medicine cat's den! A word of warning, I am just now catching up to Lightningstorm healing roleplays as the event left me with no time for anything but event posts, but I will get to it, I promise! Just as a question, I remember Rabbitpaw wanting to be sent on an herb patrol! Would you like to link him noticing his paws are bleeding to when he comes back from the patrol as a sort of mini plot? If so, we could go with that route! If not, let me know if you would prefer for him to be skipped out of this patrol wave entirely and I will send him in a future patrol instead.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios