View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

!!! Small Note: This is the form + the starter in one post because I'm lazy lolz. The form is also in the resources :3 !!!

Name: Alderblossom

Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No

Reason for Joining: Left ShadowClan and didn't intend to stay out for as long as she did. Returned later on with a haul of prey as a peace offering and was refused the choice to return to her place in ShadowClan by Dawnstar. Since WindClan was the only Clan that Alderblossom knew she could count on, she decided she would ask Twilightstar for a place within WindClan.

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name Request (optional): Robinsnow, if possible.

Mention Me: @Moonraven

Alderblossom
AFAB - She / Her
Outsider - Formerly ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated

Alderblossom had avoided the WindClan Border - Whispering Wetlands - heading up to the moor due to the mink infestation. Instead, she had taken the long way around, heading for neutral territory beyond ShadowClan and making sure that she stayed on neutral moorland as she walked. She padded along, enjoying the wind in her fur. Maybe WindClan would be a good place for her.

The tortoiseshell stalked up the moorland through the heavy gusts of wind, though she didn't mind it. Alderblossom was looking for Twilightstar, and she would go to WindClan's camp if she had to.

That was a new scent, fresh too. Twilightstar strolls in the direction the wind was leading her and finds tortie walking along the border of the outskirts. The one-eyed leader narrows her eyes as she faintly recalls seeing this one at gatherings. She was a part of Dawnstar's clan or had been. She still reeked of ShadowClan.

"Can I help you?" Twilightstar asked, pausing a few tail lengths from the cat. Even though she and ShadowClan were on okay terms, she never fully trusted one of them without a good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Frosty flinched a bit as the cat started digging. Was that helping? It was helping, which was good. He wasn't sure whether to trust them, but he wasn't dead yet, so that was nice. "Th-" He started, but was cut off before it was audible.

Canism? Cannili... cannibalism. Was that what eating cats was? Judging by the usage, probably. Anyway, it was a nice thing that the she-cat wouldn't do a canniboom. Cannibalism. The word was Cannibalism, not anything else. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it much.

"I won't move, don't worry!" Frosty said, just before going to sniff the burrow. Wait. he stopped. He didn't want to get scraped.

Mom had taught him to hunt. She wasn't bad(At hunting, she turned bad after Slate tried to kill him for some reason)! He wasn't bad, either! Maybe he wouldn't have done it if there was a damn piece of prey within 30 minutes! Well, there were those three rabbits, and the squirrel, but the squirrel was in a tree, unlike mice, and the rabbits were super big and fast.

Sheltered? Chatty? Not Frosty! Except for like, the last 3 moons of his life, but that... didn't count because... he said so. That was reason enough for Mom, so why not him.

oh, so the "scars" weren't from fights the cat had started. Frosty's vocabulary had increased since he had left: crab, from the beach, cannibalism, hawk (kind of), and scars.

Leader! Frosty's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He used to be the leader of his siblings... the memory of going to the fields of tall, pale grass in search of something new hurt since Swallow died. But there was another leader like him. He pulled his paw from the root and looked at Twilightstar.

"Maybe I can help with your... your Windclan. I won't be too loud or ask stupid questions!" Anything to be part of a group again. "What does everyone do? How could I help? Do you make friends?" He asked hopefully.

[ @Moonraven - sorry for being late to respond ]

With the young one free, Twilightstar took a moment to lap at her front paws, cleaning the dirt between her toes and claws. She listened as the cat continued to talk even after he was free. She wasn't sure why she thought he'd thank her and then move on.

"Help? Don't you want to return to your family?" She asked after setting down one front paw and began grooming the other.

"Living in the clans isn't going to be easy, more often than not we're fighting with one of the different clans over something or other, and killing each other. To be a part of a clan you'll have a lot to learn and training to do, hunting and fighting, and in return, you'll be provided a home and prey. You can make friends, and even find a family within your clan, but can't be friends with those outside of it, as you must be loyal to one clan alone." Standing, the clan leader arched her back and peered at Frosty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
"I apologize," Fern murmured quietly, head dipping downwards respectfully. "I got a bit too eager, but I swear I could be valuable if that's what it takes to get me into the Clan. If there's anything I could do..." She raised her head again, unable to force the hope out of her gaze as she watched the leader, ears folded back in remorse. "If not, I can leave the territory and find somewhere else." She finished, steeling her meow to make sure the words didn't waver. Her paws may have betrayed her nervousness anyways, though, as they kneaded the hard ground in front of her. She finally forced them still, letting her gaze stray back to the leader's face, determination joining the hope in her eyes.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar accepted the apology with a dip of her head but still didn't see much reason to bring this cat into WindClan. "If you're just looking for somewhere to go, I'm sure there are twolegs out there willing to take you in," Twilightstar advised. "I don't know what you've heard about the clans, but it sounds like you're joining more on a whim than anything else. If you can leave and find somewhere else, go." Twilightstar told her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
"Well, that and there's been some pretty vicious rat problem in the outskirts near where i live, and I have no clue how I'm supposed to get rid of 'em. Especially since they're really fierce and almost bit off another cat's ear. I.. also kinda wanna find a way to restart my life so I don't deal with the torture of how scarce the food in the outskirts can be." Pixel gently meowed, his personality slightly faltering to a more nervous side.

Aragon then softly lowered her head. "He could be looking for me, to try and kill me. And out of all honesty- a group of others are working for Tudor to kill off the only 3 of his mates that are still alive." Her voice slightly broke at the thought.

The bit about the rat had a shudder go down her back, but still, she remained unmoved by the cat's desire to join the clan. "If you want a new place to restart your life, I'm sure you can find a place among the twolegs. That or you could move, I don't see why you have to join the clans."
---
Twilightstar flattened her ears hearing that the cat could bring trouble into WindClan. Twilightstar had more than enough on her paws and did not want to deal with murders coming at them because she decided to harbor this cat. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to look elsewhere. I don't need any extra trouble brought into my clan."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

P I X I E
She/Her - 8 Moons - Kittypet - Purrks: N/A
A small sandy molly with black stripes, white
paws and muzzle and wide blue eyes

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Pixie jumped slightly as the strange cat approached. Wow. She was covered in scars. Pixie's blue eyes widened at the sight of the new cat. "Wowwie! You look reaaly cool! My name is Pixie! What's yours? Oh wait, you asked me to leave? Well I don't weally wanna be home right now, my brother died. I miss him. So I decided to go on an adventure to find a new home! Say, where do you live miss? Or are ya just passin by? Because I wasn't aware that anyone lived here. Its so open and pretty..." the sandy cat said, gazing in awe at the open sky. She shook her head, diverting her attention back to the strange cat. "Howdidja earn those scars?" she asked motioning a paw to the scars on Twilightstar's body. "My buddie Hugie lost an eye when he was a kitten, did that happen to you too? Did the cutters heal you all up? I don't like the cutters. They scarryyy. My housefolk brought me there once. I bit him a lot when I got back," she purred proudly, straightening her posture and fluffing out her chest. "A-And before you go on blamin me, He knows I dont like the cutters. Rude of him. So he deserved it!" she spat, her eyes bright. Oh dear, she was getting sidetracked. Meh. She was talking to scarcat, so it was all good! Rainbows and sunshine and flowers and dais...

[ @Moonraven ]

Oh, wonderful another chatty outsider. Twilightstar internally sighed but listened attentively as the cat spoke, she had a lot to say. Eventually, it came to a stop, and the leader had to take a moment to sort out all the information and questions asked of her.

"My name is Twilightstar I'm the Clan leader who owns the territory you're trespassing in." She growled, reminding the youngster that she did not belong here.

"I earned my scars fighting vicious and bloody battles, the same way I lost my eye. We do not have cutters out here, like you kittypets. Now, as fun as this chat was, why don't you return home to your twoleg, it sounds like he cares a great deal for you." Twilightstar urged, now sure how much longer her patience would remain with the kittypet.

"I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but life out here is no place for kittypets let alone ones as young as you. You'll be eaten or attacked by hawks and foxes before the day is done. Go home." This cat is naive and would get herself killed staying out here. Twilightstar didn't have the time nor patience to babysit the furball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

._______._____.______.

Auburn felt rather betrayed as Bigcat wanted to talk SERIOUS. Either way,
a Cinnamon tortoiseshell head popped up out of the owl's feathers, and her
too-big paws slipped and she rolled out before landing unceramonially on her
rump, tail sticking out. Oi! Auburn was trespassing on BIGCAT'S territory? She
never really thought about that. Wellllll..... her's now, hehe. She couldn't bite
the urge to pipe up and mew, "Heya Tw'lightstar." But that was only a
brutal facade, Tw'light was eternally Bigcat! hehe. WOW. Bigcat doubted her
abilities? Just when she was starting to take a liking to her, too! Unfair. She
di'n't expect such a quick betrayal. She could a whooped the mess out of that
owl if she w'nted! She just didn't want to, no big deal! Aubs puffed out her chest
in an attempt to show how big and strong she was. Ha! That'll show her! Auburn
could kill an'thing! She wasn't scared of big bad birds! But Bigcat seemed a liiiiittle
concerned so she decided not to say anything." 'M okay, Bigc't." She said.
There, there, Bigcat. Auburn knows you're scared. Aubs entertained herself by
taking on paw and patting it three times on one of Bigcat's paws. Oh. Oh. Oh...
Parents? Auburn didn't appreciate this topic of conversation. It brought her thoughts
back to the foxes. Auburn shuffled uneasily, finally calmed slightly. " 'S why 'm
Fox-owl-big-thing-slayer. M' Fox slay'r."
She wriggled in her fur. How embarrassing!
Nobody likes a sob story. But the concern in Bigcat's voice about parents meant... SIGH.
"Got sep'rated. Looked f'r days, couldn't find 'em. M' not sure. Mama's dead, though.
Would'been me n' my s'ster. I d'know where sh'is. I wanna learn t' slay big th'ngs, like
you. M' teach? Me?"
Her eyes brightened. Bigcat would help her!! Just'cause she was
Bigcat!!

._______._____._______.
| @Moonraven |

This had to be one of the strangest kittens she met in forever. She was very upbeat, almost condescendingly. She got the answer she wanted from the kitten, and of course, she was an orphan. Twilightstar scowled lightly at the news, well, it seemed like WindClan was getting another new kitten added to the nursery. If she left Auburn out here, there was no doubt she'd recklessly pick a fight with something and get herself killed.

"You surprisingly cheery for someone who lost her whole family, but I guess that is better than being gloomy." Twilightstar said under her breath. "You can come back to my camp and live in my clan, we'll get you set up in the nursery. You're too small and young to learn anything right now, but once you're a bit bigger I can see about teaching you how to hunt and fight." Twilightstar told the kitten. That or she could find one of the warriors to train her. This rambunctious kitten was a lot to deal with.

"However, if you want to live with me and my clan, you'll have to take a new name."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training