Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave the warrior and apprentice a nod, they were timely and that was good. Alright then, no reason to loiter any longer, they have a patrol to complete and the feline gave a brief nod towards the exit of the camp before starting to pad towards it. Mourning ruins was an interesting place as per usual, Moonmeadow turned towards the apprentice and tilted her head with a smile, “So then, kiddo, ever been to the ruins yet?” If the warrior’s memory served them correctly, Brownpaw was only recently named an apprentice but there had been a flood of new ‘paws so it was kind of easy to get mixed up as much as Moonmeadow tried to keep things straight in her mind. Bubblebunny was also someone that Moonmeadow didn’t know the best, so this could make for some good socializing and friend-making there as well.

The pine trees passed by as they made good pace towards the burned building and soon enough Moonmeadow was slowing to a stop in front of the twoleg den. She turned to her patrol, “Alrighty then! Feel free to spread out, Brownpaw I would like for you to stick with me or Bubblebunny, and overall be sure to stay within earshot of each other!” It was the same spill that the warrior always gave, for safety, more important than ever. Moonmeadow wasn’t sure about Windclan without knowing what they thought of Windclan with the mink fight turn out ( she still regrets not pushing through to go with her injuries, but Lostspark would’ve had her pelt to line the med den if Moonmeadow reopened the injuries, ) even bunnies kick eventually. Then the ever lasting tensions with Thunderclan, those squirrels accusing them of something like that. The warrior sighed and didn’t let it get her down, it happened and would soon need to be addressed but for now Moonmeadow was on a patrol that she needed to focus on. “Well then, those herbs ain’t collecting themselves, yes? If only they did, Lost and Mossy would have a heyday!” The warrior offered with a small well-meant laugh.
[ @Ladiebugg - Bubblebunny | @zozelen - Brownpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!