View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 10:50 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

That was a new scent, fresh too. Twilightstar strolls in the direction the wind was leading her and finds tortie walking along the border of the outskirts. The one-eyed leader narrows her eyes as she faintly recalls seeing this one at gatherings. She was a part of Dawnstar's clan or had been. She still reeked of ShadowClan.

"Can I help you?" Twilightstar asked, pausing a few tail lengths from the cat. Even though she and ShadowClan were on okay terms, she never fully trusted one of them without a good reason.

With the young one free, Twilightstar took a moment to lap at her front paws, cleaning the dirt between her toes and claws. She listened as the cat continued to talk even after he was free. She wasn't sure why she thought he'd thank her and then move on.

"Help? Don't you want to return to your family?" She asked after setting down one front paw and began grooming the other.

"Living in the clans isn't going to be easy, more often than not we're fighting with one of the different clans over something or other, and killing each other. To be a part of a clan you'll have a lot to learn and training to do, hunting and fighting, and in return, you'll be provided a home and prey. You can make friends, and even find a family within your clan, but can't be friends with those outside of it, as you must be loyal to one clan alone." Standing, the clan leader arched her back and peered at Frosty.

Twilightstar accepted the apology with a dip of her head but still didn't see much reason to bring this cat into WindClan. "If you're just looking for somewhere to go, I'm sure there are twolegs out there willing to take you in," Twilightstar advised. "I don't know what you've heard about the clans, but it sounds like you're joining more on a whim than anything else. If you can leave and find somewhere else, go." Twilightstar told her.

The bit about the rat had a shudder go down her back, but still, she remained unmoved by the cat's desire to join the clan. "If you want a new place to restart your life, I'm sure you can find a place among the twolegs. That or you could move, I don't see why you have to join the clans."
---
Twilightstar flattened her ears hearing that the cat could bring trouble into WindClan. Twilightstar had more than enough on her paws and did not want to deal with murders coming at them because she decided to harbor this cat. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to look elsewhere. I don't need any extra trouble brought into my clan."

Oh, wonderful another chatty outsider. Twilightstar internally sighed but listened attentively as the cat spoke, she had a lot to say. Eventually, it came to a stop, and the leader had to take a moment to sort out all the information and questions asked of her.

"My name is Twilightstar I'm the Clan leader who owns the territory you're trespassing in." She growled, reminding the youngster that she did not belong here.

"I earned my scars fighting vicious and bloody battles, the same way I lost my eye. We do not have cutters out here, like you kittypets. Now, as fun as this chat was, why don't you return home to your twoleg, it sounds like he cares a great deal for you." Twilightstar urged, now sure how much longer her patience would remain with the kittypet.

"I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but life out here is no place for kittypets let alone ones as young as you. You'll be eaten or attacked by hawks and foxes before the day is done. Go home." This cat is naive and would get herself killed staying out here. Twilightstar didn't have the time nor patience to babysit the furball.

This had to be one of the strangest kittens she met in forever. She was very upbeat, almost condescendingly. She got the answer she wanted from the kitten, and of course, she was an orphan. Twilightstar scowled lightly at the news, well, it seemed like WindClan was getting another new kitten added to the nursery. If she left Auburn out here, there was no doubt she'd recklessly pick a fight with something and get herself killed.

"You surprisingly cheery for someone who lost her whole family, but I guess that is better than being gloomy." Twilightstar said under her breath. "You can come back to my camp and live in my clan, we'll get you set up in the nursery. You're too small and young to learn anything right now, but once you're a bit bigger I can see about teaching you how to hunt and fight." Twilightstar told the kitten. That or she could find one of the warriors to train her. This rambunctious kitten was a lot to deal with.

"However, if you want to live with me and my clan, you'll have to take a new name."

[ this is short bc uh- I'm tired and lazy. its nearly midnight. ]

ALDERBLOSSOM
AFAB - She / Her
Outsider - Formerly ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Thirty Moons
A dappled tortoiseshell she-cat with orangish-amber eyes.

Alderblossom dipped her head respectfully to Twilightstar. ''Twilightstar,'' She mewed quietly, keeping her voice neutral. ''I am deeply sorry for bothering you, but I have come to ask for a place within WindClan.''

The tortoiseshell met the WindClanner's gaze equally. ''Let's just say I left ShadowClan for a couple of moons to figure out exactly who I was. When I returned - with prey, as a peace offering - I was refused the choice to return to my place by Dawnstar.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 9th, 2024 at 07:50 AM.