revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
"Thank you dear, that's very kind of you."

Mousefoot genuinely smiled at the apprentice. She was no longer as drowsy, just a bit out of it. Mouse dragged the prey in front of her. She hardly received visits, and treasured them deeply when she did. Minkpaw's visit would be another one she committed to memory.

"Would you like to stay for a while? The elders' den is welcome to those who wish."

Mousefoot offered. It was quite lonely here. She would be fine if the apprentice said no, though. She understood.

@alec
"oh, yeah sure..i dont think i can help with the nests at the moment..but stay, i can." she dipped her head politely before sinking into a seated position rather than continuing to awkwardly hover by the exit. very odd. an elder of all cats offering her to stay. an elder who she had expected to be one of the most traditional cats in the clan, who she thought would chase her out given the opportunity. that elder was offering her to stay..perhaps one should really not judge a cat by their age and that kinda stuff.. but perhaps it got boring..just the two of them in here.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements