Old May 9th, 2024, 11:50 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 10 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw blinks. part of her could only pray that starclan would give her the confidence to get close enough to a river – let alone actually snag a rock out of it. knowing my luck..I'd fall in, she thinks, shuddering at the thought. she'd prefer to stay nice and dry, and definitely away from any water she could drown in, please and thank you.

she shakes her head, gaze drifting off to the side. "..no..i-it was, well.." she shifts, sitting down, bushy tail wrapping around her paws. "..i-in the territory..I ju-just can't remember..the ss-specific spot.." she explains, eyes landing back on the smooth pebble. it was on the way back from her battle training when she'd found it. definitely the smoothest one she's ever seen.

finally, she looks back at the calico. she wonders, very briefly if she should ask about..er, the missing three. she quickly decided against it, though. she didn't want to upset goopy!! or worse, start thinking about the possibilities of the three missing siblings being..alive. and well. she hoped they were. goopypaw won't disappear too, right?

she internally screams at herself, shoving the thought away. goopy was her best friend, the stars that lit up the night sky. no way he'd disappear..right?? "hows training..g-going?" if she remembered correctly, the calico was close to being finished with his training too. which was great!!

[ @Poprock ]
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

He nods along to her explanation, his mind flashing through all the different locations. His best guess would have to be at the Riverclan border - the closest Squirrelpaw could realistically get to a river without trespassing. I wonder if Thunderclan have stones like this in their territory? Or do they just have... branches?? The apprentice realized he had no idea what kind of terrain Thunderclan cat's actually lived in. He didn't really know anything other than what they did to his clanmates...

"It's... it's done b-basically." He started at the mention of his training, his front paw beginning it's nervous tippy tappy motion. It was nerve-wracking, knowing all he had to do now was prove himself to the Queen of Mean herself. Something he hadn't been able to do once in his entire life. Maybe he would just be stuck as a pathetic apprentice forever. Or maybe he would protest becoming a warrior until his siblings returned.

"Mistlewhisker and Hawkfur w-were basically my mentors since..." He trailed off, not wanting to even say Ospreysplash's name. If he started down that path, he might tell his dearest friend of his revenge plans. That was a topic he would rather never get into with Squirrelpaw. "I think the only t-thing left to do is think of my w-warrior name. How about Goopycleanfur or... oh! Or Goopysquirrel?" He giggled. Would that make her Squirrelgoopy? Squirrelgoop? No, there was no way he would be able to take her seriously.

"How about you? Y-you're close to becoming a warrior too, r-right? Maybe after our v-vigil we could go out and find more p-pebbles."