My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn

---

Ah, yes, an area he was remotely familiar with. Though it was a bit annoying to be shown territory he already knew, he supposes it doesn't hurt to cover all the bases. Looking bug over as bug takes a seat, the young tom listens to bug's words with an expression of boredom. He was one of the sneakiest cats in the entire damn clan. Of course he knew that! Or rather even if he didn't know that it had never been a problem for him in the past. Hmph.

"I've been here before. We don't need to linger for long." One more sweep around the territory and he glances back to bug with a nod, a snide grin pulling at his lips. "Unless there's actually something interesting about these unnamed lands."

petalrot | @Neptune.

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

"Nothing that interesting," bug says with a wry smile and a shake of bug's head. "C'mon, Icy Heartlands is next." Petalrot stands again and begins the trek to the heartlands. Luckily, it's not too horribly far away, and soon the evergreens break away into old, dead branches coated with cobwebs and the cawing of crows. Fittingly desolate.

"Icy Heartlands," Petalrot says, "most notable for being where Icestar temporarily had us make camp when we had to relocate for a time. The medicine cats like this place for the cobwebs, I think," bug wasn't actually very sure about that, but the next patch of territory to see was just beyond this. Still, here and there were the remnants of the old, temporary camp, sparse twigs and areas with more than the normal accumulation of debris for makeshift nests.