View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:31 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Resources

Name: Pop
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Him and his 3 kids- altogether called Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
Brief description of the plot: These 4 cats- a single dad and 3 kits- wander into RiverClan territory while trying to find somewhere to stay since no loner wanted these 3. However, when they encounter Skyfall and talk about a cat he may have seen, they bring up a mysterious rogue they saw following her around. After this new rogue identifies himself as 'S', or Shard, things take a turn for the more sinister when Skyfall finds out that Shard is planning to try and trick the clans into starting a war against one another. Can Skyfall and these 4 new cats prevent Shard's menacing plot from unfolding or will all hell break loose and the clans be plunged into a war caused by a loner's trickery?
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name Request (optional): Ashbite
Mention Me: ( @occultation @taillow )

Name: Punk
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
Brief description of the plot: These 4 cats- a single dad and 3 kits- wander into RiverClan territory while trying to find somewhere to stay since no loner wanted these 3. However, when they encounter Skyfall and talk about a cat he may have seen, they bring up a mysterious rogue they saw following her around. After this new rogue identifies himself as 'S', or Shard, things take a turn for the more sinister when Skyfall finds out that Shard is planning to try and trick the clans into starting a war against one another. Can Skyfall and these 4 new cats prevent Shard's menacing plot from unfolding or will all hell break loose and the clans be plunged into a war caused by a loner's trickery?
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Summerkit
Mention Me: ( @occultation @taillow )

Name: Rock
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- Also known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional):Auburnkit
Mention Me: ( @occultation  @taillow )

Name: Funk
Reason for Joining:Her, her siblings and her dad- Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Shimmerkit
Mention Me: ( @occultation  @taillow )
(Feel free to only take in 3 of them of your choice. I named them after music genres/types btw!)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 9th, 2024 at 03:36 PM.