My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

"She was leader before Dawnstar," Petalrot says evenly. Truthfully, bug was not alive during her reign, or bug had been very little... either way, the details were blurry and bug only knew a few key points. "Chosen by StarClan themselves... I hear she did well with ShadowClan and began bringing us to our current powerful state." Or... their sort of powerful state. They have the reputation still, sure, but the lack of new warriors coming in would prove... problematic. "Ready to move on?"

[ @silver. ]

batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn
6/100

---

Oh, right. There were previous leaders before Dawnstar. To him it had seemed like Dawnstar had always been leader of Shadowclan. As much as he disliked her she did her job-- well enough that the thought of anyone else leading the clan didn't make much sense to him. Aside from himself of course. Offering a thoughtful hum in response to bug's explanation, apparently it was enough for him, he nods. No need to continue a conversation that didn't mean anything to either of them. Batpaw used to have been a cat of many words but now? He didn't see a point in the theatrics his younger self indulged in.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !