View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:02 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Nightpaw eyed the tops of the webbed trees blankly as he followed Batstorm out. First time he'd been here, and the place already gave him the creeps. Was it spiders? Massive spiders that would come down and grab him? Hopefully not. Yeah, this place sucked.

"This is probably the worst place to start," he grumbled. "Whatever you're going to teach me had better be worth it. I want to actually be useful."

[ @Kaybug. ]

Batstorm

"It's called Icy Heartlands for a reason chap. Now chin up. If you can survive here, imagine how easy it'll be in the rest of our territory," Batstorm chuckled. If anyone knew him well, then they'd know that it's hard to make him entertained. But here was Nightpaw, making him laugh. The black furred warrior stretched a bit.

"We're going to be doing battle training so. Remember to keep your claws sheathed." Batstorm nodded. His orange gaze swept over the apprentice, assessing him. "I'll start you off with something simple, just a paw strike. Make sure you pay attention, alright?" he gave another nod to Nightpaw. Batstorm then began to demonstrate the paw strike with a sheathed paw. It was pretty simple, just lift your paw up, and slam it down.

"Now you go ahead and try it youngin'" Batstorm stated. He sat down to make it easier on Nightpaw to reach his head. To be fair, Batstorm was kind of tall and big.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters