View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:26 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive squinted at Fallingpaw's work. It just.. seemed rushed and uninspired to him. "Are you really comfortable sleeping in these conditions?" The bedding, sure, maybe, but there were still gaps in the walls and ceilings where wind and water could get through. Putting some sticks here 'n there wasn't gonna cut it. "Make sure you actually look for issues and repair it, not just slap things together willy-nilly. If Bumba saw this, she'd kick your ass back to last New-leaf."

To showcase what he was referring to, he indicated to the holes along the den sides and top that Fallingpaw had overlooked. "Just pay attention. I know you wanna get this over with but if you're rushing it, you'll just bite yourself in the long run."

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

fallingpaw nodded "sorry im rushing i know ill fix up the gaps." he meowed he looked carefully at where he missed and fixed the spots more slowly chuckling at wolfhives remarks "sap would help hold things together alot better." he said "one time when I was with my first mentor we went climbing and I got sap stuck in my fur didn't wash out for half a moon" he told looking around for more open areas only finding a few more that he would patch up with small ferns