Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw followed suit, having to practically gallop to keep up with the others. Ugh, how horrible it was to be as short as a late blooming tree. Haha, sike! This was awesome! That just meant she'd probably have stronger legs, then she could run twice as fast.

As Mistlewhisker raised her tail, Magpiepaw skidded to a very ungracefully halt. Once the tingling of her paw pads finally stopped, she adjusted her position, raising her head a bit higher as she tried to see what Mistlewhisker made them stop for.

Also, why the heck did it smell like rotting lemons in here? Gross! Outsiders? Dang it, they missed them. Magpiepaw would've loved to rip one of them apart, now that would be a day worth living for!

Oh, instructions. Magpiepaw departed from the two older cats as she made her way to the border markers. It was almost concerning how faded and dull they were. They smelt nothing of Shadowclan. The small she-cat wrinkled her nose at the sight before practically rolling in the markers, shaking her pelt every so often to rid it of dirt.

Then Birdpaw was talking to her. Well, of course she was, Magpiepaw was very interesting, probably the best cat to talk to in the whole world. "Heya," she smiled toothily at the other apprentice. This cat seemed to be spilling rays of sunshine right from her maw. Magpiepaw wondered if the she-cat had gotten into a fight before or if she could handle one. "Nice to meet."

Tags: @Rose @Mica

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!