View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I Can't Sweem [p]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

So Seabreeze totally didn't panic so hard that he tripped over his own paws trying to get to the pools as Eaglepaw ducked under the water. He had been watching her and she hadn't seemed to be struggling but rather seemed to just decide that diving was also on the menu of today's lesson and maybe she did decide to try her paw at it because as just before he dived in after her she was coming back to the surface and was soon to pool herself out so he gave an awkward cough to try and cover up whatever panicked and high pitched words were going to tumble out of his mouth. Just to try and cover up that terrible blunder he took to grooming the fur puffs that came up around his scars on his chest rather than looking up at the apprentice for a moment while the sudden icy wave of fear washed away. Then blue eyes moved back up and the grooming stopped.

Oh, Seabreeze hadn't really been expecting that at all. Especially when things had started out not the best on Seabreeze's part and also the fact that he really shouldn't be teaching as he wasn't very good at it but Eaglepaw got the hang of things quickly and with one minor scare that was very clearly a scare for him and not the apprentice, it had gone all well. Seabreeze certainly wouldn't be opposed to teaching more to Eaglepaw down the line and river practice wasn't too far off now. He offered a smile that was much bigger than his usual polite ones, "I'd love to, maybe we could go over diving in the future as well." He offered lightly as Eaglepaw had shown interest in trying the activity though it could've just been some curiosity and subsequential heart attack for the lionheart.
[ @Mica - Eaglepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!