View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2024, 02:28 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingsun glanced at Skyfall at his words, then back at the outsider. If she had come back after being chased off, then she must be sincere in her interest in the Clan. Everything had worked out well so far with Wisteriawren, so perhaps it wouldn't hurt to extend an olive branch to this cat. He figured this "Frost" she referred to was the same cat Larkstar had turned away from RiverClan long ago.

"Clan life isn't easy," he said. "Our relations with the other Clans right now are poor; we're on the brink of war with one of them. Outsiders much harsher than yourself threaten us from time to time, we face predators who want our prey, and on top of that disease and disaster are always threats. It's a much nicer life than living alone in the outskirts, but don't mistake it for easy. If you join us, I'll expect you to remain loyal and dedicated. You'll need to take on a Clan name and train to learn our ways."
"I can do that. My dad used to say I had his resilience, I'll take any challenge. A-and for the clan name part, I think my fur pattern slightly looks like clouds on the moon so perhaps Moon could be in it somewhere." Ele replied gently. Her ears flicked gently as she tried to sit up and almost bonked her head on a low branch, but then quietly moved away from the branch and sat up.

Skyfall observed with a slight look of worry in his face.
"I-If its alright, I'd like to train her. I think she'd be the most used to me talking to her." He meowed gently. His tail swayed.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 12th, 2024 at 02:31 AM.