My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 30 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbrach had been having a good dream. He was leader of RiverClan, all the clans were at peace, and all was good. Until someone woke him up. Not the normal way by nudging him awake, no. This time they fell directly on him. The hell? The older warrior got wind knocked out of him. Struggling for breath, they shoved off the mysterious cat. After a couple of breaths, Antlerbranch turned to see who so rudely disturbed his sleep. He was met with a newer face - Wisteriawren. Anger and curiosity mingled together. If the tom remembered correctly, she was a former kittypet as well. Explains the flowers. "I don't know what you think you're doing, but I do not like being woken up like that, missy. A gentle nudge would have sufficed, not falling on me and knocking the wind out of me," the warrior scowled, his voice being the regular grumpy and low tone it always has been.

After giving his white chest fur a few good licks, he diverted his attention to the flowers. "What's with the flowers?" Antlerbranch inquired. It wasn't often he came across a cat with flowers. They normally were given as a gift or as herbs. He had never interacted with this cat before, so it couldn't be the first option. And Wisteriawren surely knows that these are not for the medicine cat. He scanned the rest of the warriors den before noticing the flowers littered in the nests, and the younger cat's fur. "Are you seriously decorating each nest?" he said in a slight chuckle. This cat was insane. "That's gonna be hard to clean up when the den needs cleanin'. Good job squirt," he scoffed, sitting down. He curled up his big, fluffy tail below his paws before looking at the den. It looked weird, to say the least. "Never in my entire life have I seen this many flowers in camp," he stated bluntly, waiting to see if the molly would say anything before he continued.

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream