View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:34 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Helping & Healing Paws [ Healing/Herb Lessons ]

Riversong watched intently as Drizzlecloud demonstrated the cobweb method. It didn't seem too hard - just stuff a whole pile of cobwebs onto the wound to stop it from bleeding. And if the wound was red, grab that fluffy-looking yellow thing that was nearly everywhere in the forest. That's what it looked like, at least. Riversong could only hope that the rest of the lessons would be this simple. A lone thought strayed into the back of their mind. "What if it's one of those big wounds?" they mewed quietly. "Like one of those torn-throat ones? Where the cobwebs, no matter how much, won't work?" It was... a gruesome idea, but for some reason, Riversong couldn't get that image out of their head. It seemed frighteningly familiar, as if it happened to some cat they knew. Something that they needed to clarify, to prevent from happening ever again. They choked out their last question. "Then, are we supposed to leave those cats to die?"

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 12th, 2024 at 07:34 PM.