Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post
Name: Quailheart
Gender & Pronouns: Female, she/he
Injury Overview: It's... complicated? Okay, Quailheart as cat diabetes that will eventually kill her. Her condition has been declining.
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live for now, eventually die.
Other: I'm hoping to have her retire to elder until her death. (Oopsie sorry Rabbitpaw) @Alchemist Kitsune
Hmmm... This one is definitely a little different. And it might somewhat get mixed up with another plot cooking down the line. Depending on how long you hope for this particular roleplay to go, we might be better off handling Quailheart's case in a private thread? I find them easier to keep track of what has been tested or done with the occasional time skip in between! If you are preferring just a one time deal and be done, we can have it be in the medicine cat's den proper, but if you are interested in having a more prolonged, dramatic battle with the unknown disease - I do not believe the clan cats have a way of figuring out what diabetes is, but even if they did I can't really see how they would treat it, this might spur Lightningstorm on a small venture on finding a treatment for a bit though, even if she can never find it - feel free to send me a private starter for this.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios