View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:02 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

It was hard to scent anything around here. The rain was pouring so picking up scents wasn't happening. ShadowClan's scent was strong as ever even with the water, but everything else was stale or nonexistent. The rain had the leader's pelt plastered to her body, highlighting her firm muscles and scars. Her amber eyes glowed in the dark territory as she stalked out of the shadows and to the cats seated at the outskirts.

It took a few long sniffs for Dawnstar to associate them with RiverClan through the rain. What's with the RiverClan furballs showing up at ShadowClan? Intrigued, and irritated, she growled. "What brings you guppies to my territory?"

Cascadepaw lifted her head, meeting Dawnstar's amber gaze coolly. ''Let's just say that things have happened in RiverClan,'' She began with a wave of her tail. ''Fadingsun and Dusklion - as you know - are now in charge of RiverClan, yet the first thing they do is execute a young warrior for defending herself.''

The apprentice narrowed her eyes. ''They executed her, and her father watched the entire thing. The thing is, Fogmuzzle had defended Dusklion just for Fadingsun to order his sister to kill her. Another thing, Dusklion is Fadingsun's littermate - as mentioned - and was appointed as Fadingsun's first deputy, which must have clouded his judgement.'' Cascadepaw shared a glance with Berryflare.

''Before we left - and yes, we left according to our own will - Dusklion let Talonpaw tear out Fogmuzzle's tongue before she was killed. Berryflare and I both disagree with the harsh punishments. I, for one, called them both out,'' The mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby let out a soft snort. ''Talonpaw described Fogmuzzle as....disgusting, so I let RiverClan know the true meaning of disgusting - their entire Clan including their leader and deputy, and excluding their medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice. They had no right to be killing cats for little to no valid reason.''

''Besides that,'' Cascadepaw whisked her tail. ''We have come to ask for a place within ShadowClan. At this point, RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan and we do not wish to be a part of a Clan who wants to do nothing but murder their own warriors in cold blood for defending themselves.''

She dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar. ''If you'd have us, that would be appreciated. If you do not, however, we will understand and we will leave. I just figured you'd like to have the information about RiverClan.''

[ nooo if rivulet was a valid prefix, then i'd have her name changed to rivuletpaw and her warrior name would have been rivuletbabble (which is adorable. <3) ]

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing - I assume Doedapple may be showing up sometime soon lol.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 13th, 2024 at 06:52 AM.