View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Shrieking Death was....a mimic? Pit was REALLY freaked out by this, and had no idea how Flicker was taking this like a relatively normal occurrence. He was aware he had come to the group a bit later, so it was possible that there were other cats with really freaky hidden talents, but WOW that was not right. Strange strange strange strange strange. Flicker was also looking a little strange, but that was sort of the least of his worries. Because now Shrieking Death wanted to copy HIS voice? Heck no! he squawked, eyes wide. I don't want to hear my parrotted back at me! And then, because he had JUST spoken, the fool that was Pit clamped his paws over his mouth in horror. How had he been so STUPID? Shrieking Death had told him to speak and he had just said he wouldn't........speaking in the process!! He could barely believe how dumb that was! But then again, he was always doing dumb stuff, this was just the latest iteration! Stars above, what was he supposed to do with himself now, besides listen to Shrieking Death blabble his words back at him? @Streamtail @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by gs29513; May 13th, 2024 at 01:19 PM.