Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw turned her head, grey eye scanning the cats in the clearing, most of them had been around enough that she could name them, others were just specks of colour she had subconsciously taken in over the past almost three quarter moons. when her mentor came into view she got to her paws, she didnt necessarily know what she wanted from lostspark but they hadnt interacted a whole lot so she might as well ask.
"good morning lostspark, can i help you with anything?" good enough, she was still unsure how to judge the medics, or well, enforcers, stand on things so more direct questions were off the table for now.

[ @Rose - lostspark for the chervil thing ]

Lostspark peered at Rookpaw, her plumed tail swishing behind her. "Morning." She said, voice low and gruff, her glazed-over eyes turning towards camp entrance. "Yes, there's something you can do for me." She paused, and then flicked her tail in the universal gesture asking to me followed, before she started padding off towards camp exit. "You said you know of something called chervil, yes? Elaborate, please."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.