View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:11 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent | Selectively Mute (?)
[20/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
What an unbearably unnecessary day.

Silentpaw quietly yawned before lazily turning his head to the entrance of the den, his eyes half-closed and his paws tucked comfortably under his chin. Soon enough he would be bombarded with tasks from his mentor, and despite his burning hatred for physical labour, he would always do them no matter what. Maybe he just liked the praise he got for doing it. Maybe he found joy in helping others. And maybe he just liked being responsible, or maybe he just did it because, well, he had to.
But it would be a while before his mentor found their way to him to get the training started on the first place, so he could probably take this time as an opportunity to get personal things done... If only he had any personal things that needed to be done.
Silentpaw frowned before immediately fixing his expression to the cold, emotionless stare he always has plastered rather proudly on his face.
He found this day extremely unnecessary. Why couldn't he just skip days whenever he wished? Oh how he wished this day didn't exist. Oh how he wished he even had personal things to take care of so he didn't slack around lazy all the time.
This sucked. This day sucked.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!