Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
62/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

He can't even stick to one topic... Whatever, a lesson is a lesson even if it's from... him. She keeps saying that, hpw long until she actually believes it? Calmly, Wrenpaw stalks over to the water's edge and dips her paw into it. It's warm, but not unpleasantly so.

"I thought we were going to do some fishing, not swimming," she says mildly as she slides into the warm water, paws churning to keep herself afloat even as she knows the depth is not so much that she could drown. "I know how to swim just fine," she protests even as she briefly looses ground and struggles again to keep her head above the water level, teeth gritting in concentration and embarrassment. It was one slip up. "I'll even swim a lap and show you!" She insists, and begins doing just that, cutting through the middle of the spring and to the other side then back again.

"See?" She asks challengingly coming back to Waterworm's side again. "Easy."

[ waterworm - @/Neptune. ]

Waterworm
20moons || he/him || RiverClan warrior
dilute ginger classic tabby; yellow eyes

"Oh, woah! Not bad, not bad!" Waterworm cheers as the apprentice does a lap around the springs. Not bad!! She's pretty good!! "Nice, nice!! You get lessons already, yeah, yeah? Good on you!! Good, good, good. Now! Fishin'! C'mon, c'mon let's get goin to the territory and do some fishin!!" Waterworm springs out of the water and shakes himself dry, stretching in the warm sunlight. "Let's go, let's go!!"

[ wrenpaw - @/Neptune. ]