Old May 14th, 2024, 03:10 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Frost and Dust Training

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

"O-ok!." She squeaked in response, pleased to receive some praise, before lowering her nose to the ground in the hopes of following the trail. Slowly, Frostpaw padded across the moors, doing her best to keep a hold of the faint scent. This was harder than ehe expected but as long as she paid attention she'd be ok, wouldn't she?

Then Dustbunny spoke and her ears swiveled around to listen while still keeping track of the rabbit. Hunting and pouncing? She'd never tried that before... was it hard? Pretty sure it was...Luckily, her mentor explained it to her which saved her the embarrassment of asking to explain. Oh, ok, she could be quiet so pouncing she could handle but chasing? The apprentice wasn't sure of her own speed.

After a few minutes of searching, a small, brown dot came into view. That was it...that was the rabbit! A small flutter of pride bloomed in Frost's chest as she stared at her prey with wide eyes. Finding it was an achievement itself for her but now she had to execute the main task she was given: catching it. Glancing hesitantly at Dust she awaited the brown she-cat to give her some kind of green light to try and hunt it.

@Moonraven

(I see! Didn't know that so thank you for telling me!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^