View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:32 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's eyes widened as Grimpaw was ushered in. Her first patient...? Immediately her heart began racing. Ohnoohnonohno... She took in a deep breath, trying to quell the tired of anxious thoughts once she heard Mistyshard start speaking to her. Pay attention! She silently noted moss and cobwebs in her head — she'd seen both of them used before at a distance, after the ThunderClan raid. But up close and personal, she could really view how each of them worked.

"M-Marigold... ho-okay..." Berrypaw nodded and swiftly trotted off, eyes scanning the lines and lines of herbs and flowers. Yellow-orange flowers... huh... could it be these?

Berrypaw padded back over, delicately holding some of the flowers in her mouth. Chew them up? Okay, she could do that... the apprentice began, grimacing as the bitter taste of the flowers filled her mouth. Just as her mentor said, she chewed it until it felt like a gross, runny texture and carefully angled herself over the wound. She spat the poultice onto it, using her sheathed paw to carefully spread it. "Like... this...?" She asked quietly, not knowing at all how much she was needing to spread around.

The entire time she focused on each instruction, her hardworking brain able to push aside some of her nerves for the sake of completing her task. That was something good the apprentice could say about herself — when she wanted to focus, she could, even when her heart felt like thumping out of her chest.

/ @starry @Forgetfulshape - sorry if this is slightly messy, this weekend is busy for me and i wanted to get my replies in haha
Crowglow watched, trying to remain calm. Grimpaw would be fine, right..?