Thread: Twilight Falls
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:07 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tom had known the situation beforehand, cued in by the fury meeting but now the others knew about the vulture situation it was time to deal with it. And if this method of dealing with it ended up with some hot water for the fish..... Well, the tunneler really didnt care.

So, standing and stretching after the meeting Crowtooth let out an open call of "Alright ya'll! Anyone who's interested in helpin' me deal wit' all the crowfood in a creative way gather over here! We aint lettin' some vultures hassle us 'cuz the mink happened ta leave a mess!" and stood waiting for cats to arrive. Though.... Come to think of it there were some specific cats he did wanna have with him for various reasons... Better get them specifically.

"Swiftfire, ya'll enjoy this specifically, get over here, an' Rabbitpaw I think yer advanced enough ta join this type o' outin'." Once the group arrived it seemed they'd have an even 6 cats including Crowtooth, with Swiftfire, Rabbitpaw, Littleshock (ugh), Cloversnap, Deadmoon and Daybreak and the tunneler happily lead them out onto the moor.

Once they arrived to the falls Crowtooths nose curled at the stench of crowfood, quickly turning to explain so they could get started. "Alright so as ya'll heard (an' can prolly see) the mink didnt really eat all they killed an' left a ton ta just rot fer some reason. Its now attractin' vultures." As evident by the two large raptors circling high above. "Im pretty sure they aint liable ta attack a large group like this as long as we make it clear we see 'em an' will fight an' the littler cats stay close ta the big ones.

However our job is ta gather the crowfood and get rid o' it. In the river. Weeeelllll." A sly grin curled across the toms face "More like across the river. As long as it aint on our land it aint our issue an' if the birds get a taste fer fish.... Meh. Plus we can wash off in the river after, so gather up all the crowfood ya can find an' keep an eye on the vultures! Once this place is lookin' good we can get movin'!"

This would be disgusting, no doubt but it needed to be done and could harm the cats who'd harmed them already.

@Poprock @Dolomedes @poppy @Tiabirb @redshiftreign @gs29513 (no post order everyone just fire away!)

Last edited by Rani; May 16th, 2024 at 12:23 AM.