Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw offered a smile at each of the kits that had gathered for a lesson. More than he thought showed up and he knew that he may have some troubles keeping things together but it would probably be fine. He grew up dealing with Snowkit, now a ‘paw, which counted as three kits by herself at times. The apprentice turned to each of the kits. One two three four, awesome! “Alrighty then! Let’s get going, we’ll do the lessons over in the corral, tell me your names as we walk over there! He said excitedly as he turned, making sure that each of the kits was with him and started to lead the way over to the corrals. Hunting, fighting, tunneling? He couldn’t wait! Teaching seemed all sorts of fun and it helps him remember everything that he’s learned in order to teach that stuff. It was a double win!

As he made his way beneath the shade of the maple tree in the corrals, Rabbitpaw’s mind went to tree climbing lesson that he had been given from a starclan cat. Blackfoot of Thunderclan. Then his green eyes moved from the tree and back to the line of lost following him. After all of their introductions, Rabbitpaw began, “Just in case, my name is Rabbitpaw! I don’t have anything specific that I want to teach, I was planning to do a vote between all of what you kits want to do. Soooo what do you guys want to do?” The apprentice offered with a tilt of his head, his stubby tail wagging and a smile on his face. He ought to do this more, they haven’t even started and it’s so fun!
[ @Realm - Greykit || Nightkit | @Epiales - Dawnkit | @Hollyheart of thunder - Aspenkit ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 15th, 2024 at 02:46 PM.