My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 30 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Dang, he never realized how stupid kittypets were. "Yes, the dens need to be cleaned, fluff for brains," he snorted, shaking his head at the gray molly. She was going to have to learn a lot if she wanted to be a true RiverClan cat. "Antlerbranch," he stated, puffing out his fur. He glanced at the cat, seeing the flower petals in his nest. He liked his nest, he didn't like flower petals. They get in his long fur too easily. "Thanks for the uh... Complement, but I don't like flower petals. Especially in my nest." he growled, getting up and swishing his tail over the nest.

Wait a darn minute.

Did the molly just say he was pretty?

"I don't know what the others said to you, or dared you to do, but I'm not one who normally gets complemented." Pretty? Really? Antlerbranch wasn't stupid, and he was not in the mood for another heartbreak. Plus, Wisteriawren was very much annoying to him. "Be lucky m not in the mood to chew your ear off, I could use for some trout or carp about now..." he said, licking his lips. "You tried fish yet?" If Antler was hungry, he wanted nothing to do with anything but food. Not his fault he was hungry.

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream