Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok training time! Swanpaw needed hunting training and Lightningpaw had shown interest in joining so it was apprentice cousin time to learns some new skills! The tripod had gathered both apprentices from the camp, guiding them out into the territory with a happy "Alrighty lets get going! Im gonna turn you too into expert hunters today I swear, I can even teach you some special advanced skills Ive picked up! Lets get going, come on come on!" This would be a fun outing, Mudhound was sure.

@Fish @Dark (Both of you showed interest in hunting training at some point so heres a starter for you!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them

(5/100)

CW: Mild Anxiety
Swanpaw was hesitant to follow Mudhound out into the territory along with the other apprentice. They had such high hopes for her, but she was worried that she’d embarrass herself and then disappoint them like she’d done while trying to climb that tree. Afraid to so much as speak, Swanpaw offered a shy smile to her mentor and nodded before following along in silence. Perhaps, if she learned how to hunt, she’d be able to make Mommy and Daddy proud! She hadn’t seen a lot of Mommy or Daddy lately, but she was sure they were fine! They were probably just busy since they were so amazing, right? Oh dear, she was getting distracted. In a brief moment of panic, she glanced towards Mudhound, waiting to be reprimanded for not paying attention.

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Right now was the time to learn to hunt. Lightningpaw scrunched her face when she thought about the blood. She wasn't squeamish or anything but she had white fur she always worked hard to keep pristine, maybe if she groomed herself right after? "Great I can't wait to learn." Lightningpaw said in a distant tone. Never did she want to seem to interested in something unless it was about her directly—Or Wolfhive. Seeing Swanpaw not saying anything, she bumped herself into the other shecat. "I bet I'm going to get the biggest one.. Whatever it will be." She snickered.