Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { The Collector ~ + 4 oak leaves // + 4 moss } ⊰❀

❦ Petite white tipped paws padded through the tall pine forest, freckled oriental shaped form shadowed by the conifer canopies as mossy hues searched the forest in various care as his patrol drew nearer and nearer to Herondive Hallow, each paw step brought them closer to Thunderclan, the two clans strung up in limbo, a tangle of tension so thick and taunt that it threatened to snap the cords that hung weightily between them. ”Remember we are looking for moss and oak leaves,” the herbalist meowed over his angular shoulder to the felines following close behind, ”I trust you all to be carful and mind the border, do not prove me wrong. Storage is equal for the two herbs so neither is more dire and both serve a relatively important medical role, if you can more out between the three of you so that no herb is slighted in gathering,” with that said Mossfreckle moved through the underbrush gathering as he went, tall lines had faded to a mere spattering as oak trees began to loom above them on thick trunked, wide branched canopies that dappled the verdant surroundings with gilded sun light, stopping his oriental shaped head the medicine cat apprentice grabbed some oak leaves near the border before trotting away from the unseen line and snagging some moss of of a low hanging branch as he stretched his forelimbs up to lift his head to nip the think filament leafs that clung to the bark. The patrol stayed in his peripheral all the while, mossy hues flittering between the three felines as he worked, his feathery tail flicked idly on contentment as he sat and waited for his patrol mates to gather their haul before they headed back to the safe confines of the Shadowclan territory and back to the camp where he would once again sit before the Shadowledge and settle watchful mossy hues onto the returned and returning cats.

{ @Mica ~ Hillstrider } { @Estelle ~ Sleepypaw }
{ @Silver ~ Bitternpaw }
[ we can wrap this up here and say they returned, just include what you grabbed and I will add it to the patrol log - apologises for how long this took ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 16th, 2024 at 10:05 AM.