Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:57 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Seastones

[This seemed like a good place to move this]
The WindClan leader watched as the clans dispersed, and heard Dusklion's pitiful attempt to defend herself. She said she didn't cross the border, but nothing about not killing Fallownose, which is what Twilightstar was concerned about. Twilightstar didn't need to bother with an answer, Fadingsun was already leaving without a single word in his deputy's defense and RiverClan with him.

A gleeful smile formed her maw as Dawnstar and Bumblestar joined her after sending their clans home with their deputies. She hoped once this was all said and done, she could finally focus on finding a new WindClan deputy. She watched the clans depart for a moment longer and then turned to the she-cats.

"I'm going to make this quick. I want RiverClan to go. Not forever, just a few moons, maybe two, three if we want to be extra mean. I'd like ThunderClan and ShadowClan to help WindClan chase them out. RiverClan keep getting worse and worse and relying on their leaders and deputies to keep order isn't going to work. I want to show them as a united front that the Clans won't tolerate their behavior or instability any longer; and that they must start getting their act together or they'll be treated and remain in the outskirts like the rogues they act like." Twilightstar meowed. As RiverClan was now, she could imagine their ancestors rolling in their graves with disappointment. Or not, they'll probably get a kick out of it.

"Of course, I'm doing this out of the good of my heart. This will be WindClan's way of reminding the fish what happens when they wrong WindClan." Twilightstar shrugged her shoulders after stating her desire for revenge honestly.

"Once RiverClan is pushed out, if you want to take chunks of their territory, you won't hear any complaints from WindClan about it. I could care less whether it's returned after RiverClan's time in exile is up. I doubt I need to ask that their kits, elders, and queens not be touched as well as their medicine cats and herbs. If you're open to it perhaps allowing those who no longer want to remain in RiverClan places within your clans as well?" Twilightstar paused to hear what the other two had to say or offer.
@dino. @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training