Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Seastones

So she did kill Fallownose then. Dawnstar glanced at Dusklion after she tried to defend herself. RiverClan's high ranks' inexperience could be seen a mile away. Neither Fadingsun nor Dusklion didn't know how to play with the big dogs. Bumblestar learned how to avoid taking accountability fast, Dawnstar was an old pro, and Windclan rarely did anything wrong. The ShadowClan leader didn't think Fadingsun or Dusklion would stick around long after this, so she supposed there was nothing for them to learn.

Oh? Bunnystar wanted to push RiverClan out of the forest. She felt like WindClan was being too nice here, but as Dawnstar had no stakes in this, unlike ThunderClan and WindClan, she'd let the other two do as they wanted and play along.

"Seeing as I'm here purely for entertainment." Dawnstar meowed after Bumblestar. "You can count ShadowClan in. As we're getting free territory and a chance to fight, I can't see a reason to reject the offer. I don't care how many moons you want them out two, three, four, whatever you two think is appropriate for their crimes." She meowed with a faint smirk to match the other two.

"I can assure you that none of mine will lay a claw on the fish not fighting. However, I can't promise anything if they start biting." She didn't care who it was if they injured her clanmates they should expect to get injured back.

"I've already taken in two former guppies, if more want to join, I don't see a problem so long as they pull their weight." Unlike WindClan and ThunderClan, ShadowClan had no reason not to take in wayward guppies. Dawnstar had her little grudge, but once this raid was over it could be considered settled.
@Moonraven @dino.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder