Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2024, 12:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest
@occultation

He didn't really care for how the other seemed to hold himself. Arrogant. He'd break him down. He'd been alive centuries, far longer than any reasonable being above should have let him be alive. Narrowed eyes scan over the tom standing in front of him, wondering if he should actually let him live. But than he started talking.

That earned a sudden burst of laughter from the Ancient feline. The Water rippling as the seaweed danced, as if ready to coil and choke. "What effort. So far you're just barking orders yet you do no work. You yell at your Clanmates and expect a difference while you yourself don't even lift a claw." a snicker as he slunk forwards. "Effort. Sure. Is that what it's being called now a days?" he muttered as he came to a stop. The water splashing at the stones beside him, some frosting upon leaving the Bog.

"If that's your 'worth' than I'd have no trouble simply drowning you. You dying in your sleep seems to be rather fit for what you think you're achieving." he sniffed. Rolling his eyes and taking a step back, now actively walking away from the tom he'd dreamnapped.

"They only targeted one another because the previous maggots pointed and shifted blame. I hope you own up to your mistakes, you'll definitely be doing nothing but making them based off of our interaction this very moment. You're a dolt with a hard head who can't see over their own ego. You best listen to your Clanmates and take into account what they say. Some of it is worth listening to." a pause as he himself paused. Looking down at the Bog below. An endless abyss, you couldn't see the bottom. Easy to pull someone beneath and drown them. That's how he'd killed many before. He was positive their bodies were still being swept away by the Water at the Beach. What was it called now? Lionsbeach? Some stupid name like that.

"You're right. I don't believe you. But here you are whining about how little time you've had. I don't care. RiverClan used to be a Clan that poisoned their enemies, won many battles, killed coyotes. Time matters not. So chop chop and get to it. Keep in mind. If you fail in any way, your death will be by my claws. I won't let you die a glorious death, you'll die in your sleep, alone and unaccomplished." a snurk. With that, heavy silence filled the crisp, yet moist, air before a heavy sigh came from the Tuxedo. His shoulders sagging.

"I suppose, for right now, you'll have to do. But you will not receive any lives. You must prove yourself first. You are free to take the leader suffix, however. Go wild." Magpiewisp said, rolling his shoulders as he turned to look at Fadingstar in the eyes. A glint of malice rolled within his gaze. Without another word, nor with any room to argue, the tuxedo flicked his paw, and down the visitor went. Once again pulled below the murky water's surface by the kelp.

Fadingsun has woken up achy and fatigued

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and