Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Seastones

Looked like Dawnstar was in, too, if only just for fun. RiverClan was about to get what had been coming to them for a long time, and Bumblestar couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when it hit. "Two moons is fine by me. Maybe it'll give 'em some time to think 'n redirect their issues." It wasn't that long ago that ThunderClan had gone through the same issues as the fish were now, but the simple difference between them was that her Clan hadn't terrorized another just for the hell of it.

She exhaled as Twilightstar glanced to her. "If they can keep their paws clean after coming back, I'll make sure my Clan keeps off 'em. But I can't promise to keep it that way if they start testing our borders again. If they hit first, they'll be hit back."

She sincerely hoped their current leader, if he even lasted for the duration of the two moons, had the sense to keep his Clan in line following their return. She would make sure her cats didn't start fights, but if they had to finish them again, then that would be RiverClan's own fault.

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training