Thread: Cattail Pond
View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:55 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Cattail Pond

( @paris )

[ Rolled an 89! ]

Fadingsun didn't have an opportunity to answer Dusklion before Redmire finally showed up. He noticed that the warrior completely ignored him. What a child. If I'm lucky, she'll die in this battle and I can be done with her nonsense.

He didn't show any of his annoyance on his face; he was done giving Redmire (perhaps Redkit was a more fitting name, since she insisted on acting so childish) anything but the bare minimum. If Redkit kept causing problems with him he'd deal with it, but beyond that he couldn't care less about her unless she fixed her attitude.

At the call to attack, Fadingsun charged forward. With a great leap, he soared over the badger's back. Kicking out with his back legs, he attempted to strike the creature's head.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.