View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow flicked her tail, showing Aria that she could go. Nodding, she touched her nose to Gold's shoulder. "They'll see they can't live without us. We're better off here then in the clans." She thought about how a clan cat blackmailed her once, the shook her head. "Never mind that, all ranks are important, they'll see." She turned back to her herbs, then back to Gold, touching her muzzle to his head. "Without hunters, not as much food would be brought in. And Without healers, who would heal there wounds?" She swept her tail across the den. Sitting up the She-cat swepted her tail once more, looking over her shoulder. "I like it here, its dry and warm. The herbs make my pelt smell sweet. I would rather stay in here then be out there and take lives. I like to Save them."
she stared back for a moment then said again "by the way, I don't think healers are weak...I agree, they've saved millions of lives...the syndicate won't thrive without cats like you." She reminded them then slipped out Into the clearing.