Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

{ @Gusty }

Pineshadow slipped away from the patrol, his eyes constantly looking back at his patrol that he abandoned. He felt bad, just leaving them behind. But then once again, what would the do if they loved someone on the other side of the border? Diverting his attention back to the border, he silently tip-toed ahead towards the Riverclan border. This time, he decided to be calm, and not bounce around everywhere. As he approached the border, he still had a giddy feeling in his stomach. He felt like that the whole clan was fighting another clan in his stomach. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. What if she announces that there are kits? What if we get caught? What if... someone kills her? He worried, his eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, he blinked the oncoming tears out of his eyes and shook his head. Now's not the time for worrying. He thought, and looked into Riverclan territory. He didn't see Blizzardfoot, but he had a feeling that she was coming. It was like they could read eachothers minds. He hoped not. Pineshadow shivered t the thought of knowing what was going through Blizardfoot's mind. He had no idea what things he would find in there. It's not like he wanted to know.

{Whoa that's long}

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~