View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thres 'CloudClan')

SnowStar scanned the cats below briefly than began. "This is the beginning of a new clan." She meowed, her voice strong and hopeful. "We have hardly been here for a moon. We have few warriors and have only just established our territory. We have no kits, apprentices and the medicine cat has just barely got enough herbs to begin her job of being a medicine cat. I have just returned from the Moonstone." She paused and waited for mews of agreement. "Show no hostility to rouge cats. I know how crazy the idea seems, but listen. Convince any rouges or loners to join. Only show hostility if they attack first. If any of you encounter any kits that are abandoned or a cat willing to give one up, do so. I know that few of you have mates, so we must wait for kits." She hung her head for a moment and faced the deputy for a second then the rest of the clan. "Understood?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~